Restaurant Equipment Financing and Leasing
The food service industry requires numerous types of equipment for successful operations, and Global Financial and Leasing Services can help. We are a direct lender, providing in-house funds to small and medium-sized businesses. We cater to several industries, including the food service industry. Regardless of your credit, we strive to continue our successful track record of approvals; we say “yes” when other lenders say “no.” Satisfy your customers with dependable equipment—and choose our company for restaurant equipment financing.
Restaurant equipment leasing services can be better than purchasing outright with cash because:
- You can conserve on-hand capital for more important uses, such as hiring more employees or building out new office space
- You are able to lease the equipment you need for less, without fear of it becoming obsolete
- The process is simple—just fill out an application, and we will offer a quick turnaround
- After you lease, we give you the option to purchase equipment
In fact, many US businesses currently use some form of financing to obtain the equipment they need. Working directly with Global Financial and Leasing Services ensures you receive:
- 100% financing—and you do not even have to pay extra costs, such as freight, sales tax, and installation
- Competitive rates
- Excellent customer service
- Quality equipment without a down payment
- The opportunity to utilize personalized, co-branded vendor programs
- Tax deductions on essential-use equipment
- The right financing plan for you; we have numerous relationships with trusted banks and other institutions
Do not miss out on potential business. If you seek restaurant equipment financing, contact us today. Our reputable restaurant equipment leasing services set us apart from other lenders; we are in constant communication with our vendors and clients, and we treat all involved with respect and kindness. We make it a priority to help you close sales and receive equipment that will best serve your industry.